We need a "Health & Wellness" sub-section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea it is pretty good as tea, like green tea but with way more flavor. And you can use it sprinkled in deserts or to make milkshakes. for reference Starbucks green tea frappichino is made with matcha. Super Cao Nguyen carries it. I don't consider it liberal, it's Japanese.
Thx, yeah I know not liberal, I just got a jab in...u know how they get onto trends like robots so that was my point. They also like some crud called "Soylent"...can't make this stuff up.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thx, yeah I know not liberal, I just got a jab in...u know how they get onto trends like robots so that was my point. They also like some crud called "Soylent"...can't make this stuff up.
They love it

1678993337535.png

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too.
Since my triple bypass 6 1/2 years ago I try to keep it pumping mostly on a bike outside weather permitting or bike trainer in nasty weather. 3-4 times a week usually 1 1/2 hours a time getting the ticker between 145-170 BPM. At least on the trainer Mr. Tinker tanker can't run me off the road with his "love" of bicyclists! lol
Heart rate.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it may be a good idea to at least give some folks intel on what others are doing to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle.
I'm certainly eating more healthy these days avoiding all processed foods, but not getting the "exercise" some others are doing. I mainly walk a lot here at the house averaging about 3500 steps a day between the shop and home. Thats not enough, but it's at least doing something.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Run 1 (12min) mile/day on treadmill (or outside if nice) 5x/week-on weekdays only. And avoid sweets-usually. That’s all I need as a senior citizen for good CV health & weight management. On the weekend’s, I drink.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom