We need a "Health & Wellness" sub-section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1679358577272.png

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new here, so I'm not going to start throwing my weight around and making demands, I'll wait another day or two for that. But, is seems to me, in my humble opinion, that if we have a section about health and wellness, there should also be a section called beer,cigarettes, booze, babes, ribs, and da Bears. We must have equity, and wokeness, society demands it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is exactly why I don’t purposely exercise, but I work outside and get quite a bit of exercise accidentally just going about my day.

I don’t go to the doctor, because if I’m going to die tomorrow, I want to be just as surprised as everyone else. :thumb:

My vote is against the health and wellness section, because I don’t want to listen to some of y’all complain about your bunions and hemorrhoids. :lmfao:

Last edited:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is exactly why I don’t purposely exercise, but I work outside and get quite a bit of exercise accidentally just going about my day.

I don’t go to the doctor, because if I’m going to die tomorrow, I want to be just as surprised as everyone else. :thumb:

My vote is against the health and wellness section, because I don’t want to listen to some of y’all complain about your bunions and hemorrhoids. :lmfao:
I think they GIVE OTHER PEOPLE the hemorrhoids.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new here, so I'm not going to start throwing my weight around and making demands, I'll wait another day or two for that. But, is seems to me, in my humble opinion, that if we have a section about health and wellness, there should also be a section called beer,cigarettes, booze, babes, ribs, and da Bears. We must have equity, and wokeness, society demands it.
Well, nOOb, we already have that subforum. It's called General Discussion and usually run by RickN. Although much of the "babes" he posts pics of are 'iffy' at best. Infact many look like Dick Butkis and Mike Singletary.

And, I think you will fit in well here. Welcome to the chit show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom