We need a "Health & Wellness" sub-section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't see a problem with a sub forum for health and wellness. I try to stay as active as I can. Walk in the mornings before work, and during the summer try to ride the bike around some. The bike might be going away however, its harder getting up when I fall off now. Will admit, I consider the best thing I've done so far was quit smoking. Life style changes are difficult, but the older I get, the more necessary they become.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...years-younger-age-reveals-foods-youthful.html
I eat all of these but not daily...maybe I will make an effort to get more frequently. However, I drink a lot of coffee and black tea and occasional green tea hot, or cold w/ lemons. However, I've never tried the "matcha" version...I figured it was just a liberal thing but maybe I will see how it tastes (anyone try matcha before?).

As for green tea supplements, they spook me because I saw a report of some of them being so concentrated that they caused liver failure in some people, so although I do take a handful of supplements (fish oil, C, etc.), I prefer to get my tea as a drink.

I like matcha. I don't know how to describe the taste -- refreshing is the first word that comes to mind.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you get any info from valid sources instead of tabloids?
They broke out of the tabloid business years ago and have broken many major stories in the US.

As for this story:

- they cite their sources if you took the time to look
- engage in the freedom to take fish oil or not take as you see fit :)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new here, so I'm not going to start throwing my weight around and making demands, I'll wait another day or two for that. But, is seems to me, in my humble opinion, that if we have a section about health and wellness, there should also be a section called beer,cigarettes, booze, babes, ribs, and da Bears. We must have equity, and wokeness, society demands it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom