We Need More Laws! Chicago Gun Violence on the Rise!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
gun-control-welcome-to-chicago-highest-murder-rate-in-nation-485x362_kindlephoto-124205203.jpg
2639d2952e2f5ca7f169244adbf9673b--gun-meme-glock-guns.jpg

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh hem, if it was CONCEALED no one would have known! Now the mask would have raised concerns, but no one would have seen the gun

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Its like the far left libbies are running city wide experiments to see which dystopia they can create faster. Between Chicago's high violence rate, LA's homeless rate and NYC's tax you til yer dead... I'm just glad I stayed here in OK even though the allergies are starting to kill me.
Flonase .............. just saying!! And when it is real bad benadryl an hour before bed.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is remarkable. I've noticed Tulsa has three "red" areas for murder - two of those areas were really nice, low crime neighborhoods when I was young. I'm not really sure how that geography dictates proclivity for violence - maybe something in the soil? I know those two areas changed a bunch after 1984 - perhaps the flood plain mitigation that was done affected the terrain in such a way to make the folks more violent?
Someone should study this.
Mostly section 8 housing and apartments. Just like the 10th street corridor in OKC and the "Orchard" in Wichita. All OKC cops know the "North Canadians" that live in the corridor and the 29th street "South Canadians".

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mostly section 8 housing and apartments. Just like the 10th street corridor in OKC and the "Orchard" in Wichita. All OKC cops know the "North Canadians" that live in the corridor and the 29th street "South Canadians".

Exactly. Has nothing to do with the topology or geography, but more with the economic climate of the area. Low income areas are more subjective to crime including theft, drugs, prostitution (which shouldn't be a crime), etc. Areas that have a higher level of economic stability tend to have less crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom