We need to support this site now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadrunner70

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon, guys! This is supposed to be a rallying point to preserve a thing that we use and genuinely like to experience! If we can't keep a small group like this together, what hope should we have for the country as a whole? Sheessh!

:drunk2:
I agree, but some people just have to start drama. And well I just don't back down from bullies. I admitted initially that i made a mistake thinking Okuma wasn't the owner in the PM he sent to us, Was my fault and I apologized. But some ppl just have to chime in and snuff their nose down at ppl they don't deem worthy, start drama, purge anyone who doesn't "participate" in the same manner/as much as they do rather than welcome them and engage WITH them and not against them. As for hope, not really much tbh. Humans are no better than other animal species, we are Tribalistic by nature. In fact we are kinda worse than other species. Humans are the only species to actively try to hastening its own extinction.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Okuma do you mind sharing how many supporters we are up to now? The pm said 124 which I was actually surprised it was such a low number. Earlier in this thread you mentioned gaining 100. Where are we now if you don’t mind sharing?

Sure, the turnout has been great, I believe we have picked up about 185 new supporters so far. In one day we raised more than the last two years. I've been talking to the developer today and I hope to get him started working in the next week or two. He says it should take 2-3 months to get everything ready to go.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, the turnout has been great, I believe we have picked up about 185 new supporters so far. In one day we raised more than the last two years. I've been talking to the developer today and I hope to get him started working in the next week or two. He says it should take 2-3 months to get everything ready to go.

I think the key to that turnout is the fact that you don't spam the members incessantly with requests for donations <cough, cough, NRA, cough>.

So when you DO ask, it has more impact. For that we thank you greatly!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, here's hopin' it still works on my XP system...
:drunk2:

Roadrunner70

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice try , but the truth is You're a user that the audacity to pitch a ***** because the site owner asked for a little assistance and you want to sell your stuff for free. Then the mean old man called you out on it so you decide to play victim. I'm sure it's not coincidence the your postings pick up about the time armslist started charging
Do better homework next time. I'm not a seller, I'm a buyer. In fact this new account has ZERO WTS ads. Hence my WTB ads. Armslist started the pay wall what, a few months ago. And again you didnt do you homework. My activity here as decreased since they started charging. And ya...i have paid for the premium Armlist account. Why? Because far more ppl are posting things i want buy there. period. So ya im willing to fork over money to keep places like this and Armslist alive. So whats stopping me from supporting this site? Well...nothing until you chimed in, yet again for the umpteenth time over your lifetime on this site. Time and time again you specifically do the same alienation tactic.

As someone stated earlier, Theres no gurantee this place will be around in 2 years. Forums are dieing left and right. You still fail to see the point. In fact you clearly didnt understand anything of what initially said. I found out i was wrong, i apologized to Okuma, deleted most of my initial post and yet you STILL had to open your mouth and shun me after all because i dont "participate" in the same manner as you. Who does that? Play victim? honey you cause ppl to be victims. How do you not see that? Ignorance is bliss i suppose. Last year I did some ammo buying from from a few ppl off Armlist. Told them about this site and bam a couple made a account on here since they had never heard of this place. Immediately they get attacked by certain "long time users" on here and you know what?? None of them are active anymore on here. One even delete their account altogether. Some of you all literally harass ppl away and treat this site like a Boys Only Club.

@Okuma I apologize again. Once i realized and someone stated you were the owner i realized my mistake in not reading your PM thoroughly enough. Once i realized my mistake I really was gonna hit the lifetime membership, but than i saw Saddlebum reply to my mistake, i decided to hold off a bit and see how this played out. And sure enough it played out exactly how I expected it to given my knowledge of his track record in the distant and not so distant past. I do enjoy this place immensely and want to see it stay alive. But certain ppl on here drive ppl away from this site. And that IMO prevents alot of potential memberships/donations. I might do the yearly membership down the road. Granted i havent been banned for defending myself. But the lifetime or multiple yrs is out of the question for me thanks to @saddlebum

@saddlebum Like i said. Keep..my...name...outta...ya...mouth. Stop bullying anyone who isn't like you.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do better homework next time. I'm not a seller, I'm a buyer. In fact this new account has ZERO WTS ads. Hence my WTB ads. Armslist started the pay wall what. a few months ago. And again you didnt do you homework. My activity here as decreased since they started charging. And ya...i have paid for the premium Armlist account. Why? Because far more ppl are posting things i want buy there. period. As someone stated earlier, Theres no gurantee this place will be around in 2 years. Forums are dieing left and right. You still fail to see the point. In fact you clearly didnt understand anything of what initially said. I found out i was wrong, i apologized to Okuma, deleted most of my initial post and yet you STILL had to open your mouth and shun me after all because i dont "participate" in the same manner as you. Who does that? Play victim? honey you cause ppl to be victims. How do you not see that? Ignorance is bliss i suppose. Like i said. Keep..my...name...outta...ya...mouth. Stop bullying anyone who isn't like you.

I think you need to take your spat somewhere else and stop derailing this thread! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom