We need to support this site now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Money is real tight for me but I might auction off a bit of ammo to pay for my share if that's allowed.

I've been a member of a forum in the past that had a section in the classifieds set up just for auctioning off items for forum support. It worked out real well. Maybe that is something we can do here.

Sure, that would be fine. Just have the winner send me a PM and I can handle the payment portion.

I didn’t take time to read all of this so I ask. Can I use PayPal to support? Would make it easier for me anyway.

Sorry, they locked our account and seized the money that was in it back in 2019 for having gun related content.

How about an option for gift memberships?

I will look into adding it, but for now if someone wants to gift a membership just send me a PM and I can walk you through a way to do it.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I can't seem to find the sign up on the tap talk app do I have to try and fire up my old lap top ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Roadrunner70

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see the supporter banner under your name now. Thank you. And I apologize if I miss judged character.
Thank you. I appreciate that. And i accept the apology. To be a bit frank you did judge me by only what you could see on here. This judgemental, tribalistic flaws humanity still has is, in my opinion, is one of the root cause of so many issues of humanities existence, lack of progression, and evolution as a species. It keeps us divided. However we are just another animal, another primate. OK too philosophical? Moving on!

Only reason i have even been able to be so active on here and able to participate in this for the past 36hrs or so is because today is my last day on bereavement for burying my Grandfather this past weekend and settling affairs as much as possible. F U Covid! Apologies if I got a bit defensive. Never been one to back down from defending myself (or others). But hey, maybe that's a trait all of us who are 2A advocates share. Which is a good thing. If we didn't we all be anti-gunners...yuck!

Anyway. All is forgiven. May we all learn from the past and not doom ourselves to repeat the mistakes
Cheers! Long live OSA!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a shirt set up with Amazon right now where I might get $1 of the sale, it's really just there so you guys have an option to buy a shirt if you want to and not for profit. I can also order a bunch of shirts and then just sell and ship them if there's enough interest and we have a design that people like.
Can you bring back the retro shirts as an option? This thing ain't fit me in probably 10 years...
20210120_171221.jpg
20210120_171242.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom