We need to support this site now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, I have to figure out why that's showing. On my other site the hen and legos are a long running inside joke that eventually turned into a rank. I have no idea why it's showing here and will look into it.

We have a shirt set up with Amazon right now where I might get $1 of the sale, it's really just there so you guys have an option to buy a shirt if you want to and not for profit. I can also order a bunch of shirts and then just sell and ship them if there's enough interest and we have a design that people like.

I'm sorry, this is just one of those things that that I don't see changing anytime soon.

It does, but only a very little. I reduce the "profits" on the item to make it as affordable as possible since they're kind of expensive to begin with.
I like it...maybe it can mean something.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I missed something or the meds are a bit strong. Tell me again. Are we needing to buy some shirts? They are cool as heck and I bought a couple a few years back sent one to Ohio and one to NY. I kept the 3rd. Good quality too.
I'll buy a couple again, just tell me again how to do it. Speak to me like you would speak to a small child or a golden retriever

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I missed something or the meds are a bit strong. Tell me again. Are we needing to buy some shirts? They are cool as heck and I bought a couple a few years back sent one to Ohio and one to NY. I kept the 3rd. Good quality too.
I'll buy a couple again, just tell me again how to do it. Speak to me like you would speak to a small child or a golden retriever

"Here boy, go fetch!"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078NK8PFS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Latest posts

Top Bottom