We need to support this site now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you have seen the recent pm so I won't say anything that wasn't addressed well in that post.
Sites like this are rare. They will get rarer. We need to open our wallets and make sure we keep it. I have and I'm not flush with cash so I gave what I could. You don't have to sell the farm to do it and maybe you can't do it right now, but when you can give what you can. We need a place like this. I need a place like this. You need a place like this. People we don't even know need a place like this so lets keep a place like this.
I'm not an example of the outstanding people we have here sharing a wealth of information you can't get anywhere else. I'm grateful to have this knowledge available to me. By only asking how to and why, I have the answers from experts with a lifetime of experience.
Please give my words considerations.
Thank you

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly the days of sponsors and advertisement revenue are almost gone for a site like this. Now is the time that we have to start supporting it ourselves if we want it to last. I myself have been a supporter for the last few years.

As the cheesy TV ads would say. For just a little over $0.04 a day you can save this site. (Based on a $15 1 year membership.) Comon' and do it. That doesn't even cover the tax on your daily morning cup of coffee.

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think before you guys jump to sending in monies to Save OSA! Its time for a discussion. It would be nice to actually see the owner involved in this discussion. Since he doesn't actively participate here.

If the site is no longer about making money and add revenue is nonexistent. Then there is no need to worry about clicks to sell advertising. If that is the case. Then I suggest changes are made to the classifieds. We have way to many folks on this forum that just spam the living crap out of the classifieds and add nothing else to this site. I am not saying don't support the site. I am saying if we are going to fully support it then how about taking some input from those that do pony up.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not been browsing gun forums in a while but I could not help but give a little support when I got the email.

Oh yeah... I still carry the flashlight my secret Santa got me last year.

20210119_193149.jpg

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did my part. With everything that is going on with the censorship online and what not, I would think it is pretty imperative that we all kick in at least the 15 bucks.
I have met some great, generous, and genuine people in the short time I have been here, which is getting more rare by the day, so I am doing what I can to help.
I hope anyone else who can will do the same.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you have seen the recent pm so I won't say anything that wasn't addressed well in that post.
Sites like this are rare. They will get rarer. We need to open our wallets and make sure we keep it. I have and I'm not flush with cash so I gave what I could. You don't have to sell the farm to do it and maybe you can't do it right now, but when you can give what you can. We need a place like this. I need a place like this. You need a place like this. People we don't even know need a place like this so lets keep a place like this.
I'm not an example of the outstanding people we have here sharing a wealth of information you can't get anywhere else. I'm grateful to have this knowledge available to me. By only asking how to and why, I have the answers from experts with a lifetime of experience.
Please give my words considerations.
Thank you
Well said

Latest posts

Top Bottom