Weak Link on Gen 3, Gen 4 Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only complaint I ever had about glock was the grip angle. That can be fixed with some after market frames, but I hate to spend the extra cash. I know one guy with everything original and I think he has like 8k rounds through it and it still shoots like a champ.

cmarcu1

New to the site!
Reaction score
I didn't like anything with a polymer frame for a very long time, but now I honestly don't remember how many Glocks I've owned. I have to admit that I change the sights and trigger pull before I fire the first shot, but have never had anything break. I'm currently using a custom Glock model 22, that is a police trade, to compete in pin and steel matches. It's seen 5k+ rounds, just since I've owned it, without a hitch. I am a Sig fan and have built numerous custom 1911's, but the Glock is more the "AK" of handguns. Reliable, reasonably accurate, and it's difficult to find a factory magazine that won't function flawlessly, regardless of how long it's been loaded.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not a fan of the grip angle either. But I always try to fix that. Although I have been a pretty much strictly Glock guy for years and years, the fact that mine held together the other day when a round was fired on top of a squib only reinforced the fact that Glock is my go to.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can be easily overcome
The only complaint I ever had about glock was the grip angle. That can be fixed with some after market frames, but I hate to spend the extra cash. I know one guy with everything original and I think he has like 8k rounds through it and it still shoots like a champ.
with decent training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom