Weak..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO.. The ignore button.. You mean to tell me a "man" doesn't have the mental capacity to skim over someone else's opinion they don't want to hear/read.
LMAO, I wonder how many ignore me and my less than desirable comments ? Fair many years here and on numerous other boards and never given the ignore button a thought. But then I pride myself on being aware of my surroundings. Again LMAO, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry.. But suck it up butter cup. I have to get a shower and on with me day so don't look for me till evening or tomorrow AM.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO.. The ignore button.. You mean to tell me a "man" doesn't have the mental capacity to skim over someone else's opinion they don't want to hear/read.
LMAO, I wonder how many ignore me and my less than desirable comments ? Fair many years here and on numerous other boards and never given the ignore button a thought. But then I pride myself on being aware of my surroundings. Again LMAO, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry.. But suck it up butter cup. I have to get a shower and on with me day so don't look for me till evening or tomorrow AM.

The threat before the action of putting one on the ignore list is just hilarious to me too....

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
rbo5jxjpqra21.jpg

yeah the ostriches are worse than the people constantly wrong and calling others idiots for it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ignore button is only good for one thing and that is all I use it for. It cuts down on the clutter from those that make no real good points or present any good facts. They are only posting to make themself believe they are important. I have a couple on ignore but they are mostly neckbeards that I can not be bothered to scroll past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom