Weak..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO.. The ignore button.. You mean to tell me a "man" doesn't have the mental capacity to skim over someone else's opinion they don't want to hear/read.
LMAO, I wonder how many ignore me and my less than desirable comments ? Fair many years here and on numerous other boards and never given the ignore button a thought. But then I pride myself on being aware of my surroundings. Again LMAO, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry.. But suck it up butter cup. I have to get a shower and on with me day so don't look for me till evening or tomorrow AM.
What is "weak" is worrying about how another man deals with something on the internet.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably, can only be Mercian here.

Also, why isn’t the Notre Dame mascot getting banned, “The Fighting Irish” 1) That’s implies all Irish fight, that’s an offensive stereotype 2) and Did you see the bowl game against OSU last year? Any Irish should be offended by the lack of fight.
I saw something that addressed this a couple of years ago. Like many oppressed minorities, the Irish have been banned from certain jobs, kept out of restaurants, the list goes on..and - they have been used as a mascot for sports teams and had cartoonish caricatures of them portrayed on products. Yet - no one takes up the banner to stop this racist portrayal, no one even mentions them when listing grievances against groups of minorities in the United States.

Why?

Because they're not a bunch of thin-skinned pansies looking for sympathy, that's why.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw something that addressed this a couple of years ago. Like many oppressed minorities, the Irish have been banned from certain jobs, kept out of restaurants, the list goes on..and - they have been used as a mascot for sports teams and had cartoonish caricatures of them portrayed on products. Yet - no one takes up the banner to stop this racist portrayal, no one even mentions them when listing grievances against groups of minorities in the United States.

Why?

Because they're not a bunch of thin-skinned pansies looking for sympathy, that's why.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

And I'm not even Irish, but I think my wife has a touch of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom