Wearing a mask when out and about

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually wear nitrile gloves when I'm doing messy jobs like changing the oil in my truck, greasing tractors/implements, or preparing herbicides/pesticides for the sprayer. If you do that, you learn to avoid touching stuff you don't want to get greasy, and to turn those gloves inside out when you change them.

Shaving cream sounds like a better (not to mention cleaner) idea for learning to do it, though.
Yep and the cream is light so if you allow the latex/nitrile glove to snap (stretched and released) it will often splatter the shaving cream. Covid 19 is bad but not nearly as bad as other stuff a first responder could face in the real world.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We all used cloth diapers for our kids back in the day. Why not cloth TP for adults that could be washed? Lots of washers these days have sanitary cycles that use steam, etc.
. True, but babies are different than adults-they're cleaner... And that cloth TP won't exactly smell like a new puppy. I think I'd rather used newspaper and toss them in the trash can and carry them to to the trash can.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to 7-11, better not open carry hu? LOL

IMG_20200401_163910443.jpg

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been using nitril gloves for more than 10 years most of the time when I deal with any type of chemical or auto work. Hands come out sweating and shriveled up after a while. Still I can't imagine how many toxins and crap are absorbed from used oil, trans fluid and other things.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been using nitril gloves for more than 10 years most of the time when I deal with any type of chemical or auto work. Hands come out sweating and shriveled up after a while. Still I can't imagine how many toxins and crap are absorbed from used oil, trans fluid and other things.
Yep me too. And your right. Simply look at whats in WD-40 and what it can do if it soaks in your skin. It will scare the pants off of you

Latest posts

Top Bottom