Weather conditions 2/8/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Building up freezing mist has been falling for a few hours here in Norman.....just got the pickup unthawed yesterday gonna have to do it again.

Had full intentions of going to 89th & S.Penn around 11:00 today for a hot bowl of Vietnamese Pho soup but from looking at the road conditions on tv I think we'd better pass.

View attachment 192667
Today is perfect for that and luckily my office is about 6 blocks from the Asian District

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got 3 boxes of bulk bullets that busted a seam and spilled some out if you would like to count bullets for me.

Bring 'em. You can sit and watch me count. "1 for you and 1 for me. 1 for you and 1 for me. 1 for you and 1 for me"...

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sigh...so tired of being home bound...just finished yet another round of quarantine, was able to leave the house for a brief period, and then Mother Nature goes and locks me down again with this ice storm crap! I guess I'll go dump out another box of Bulk Pack .22 and count 'em to make sure I really got 550 rounds in there. I've already checked 4 boxes and found that yep, they all had the required amount. I even double-counted the Fiocchi 40 gr CPRN, (cause foreigner ammo, ya know).
I found it odd that one bag of Pinto beans had 8765 beans in it and the other had 8860. Ugh, I must have counted wrong...time to count again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom