Weather conditions 2/8/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sigh...so tired of being home bound...just finished yet another round of quarantine, was able to leave the house for a brief period, and then Mother Nature goes and locks me down again with this ice storm crap! I guess I'll go dump out another box of Bulk Pack .22 and count 'em to make sure I really got 550 rounds in there. I've already checked 4 boxes and found that yep, they all had the required amount. I even double-counted the Fiocchi 40 gr CPRN, (cause foreigner ammo, ya know).
Yep, those metric 550 round packs are really annoying.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just came in from outside I was cutting loading blocks on the table saw on the back porch.
I will say it is cold. I will be back out there later sanding them.

I may need to make a shop in the backyard. Nah a little cold is good for ya.

Ice + saws == fun.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210210-154346_Facebook.jpg
I'll believe when I see it but these predictions dont seem possible for this side of the world

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ventured out to the mailbox. Cars on the main road are progressing at a moderate speed, but my street is an ice rink.
I just came in from checking the mail too, and yeah, ice skating rink out there for sure.
I need to take out trash & get the mail too. Not looking forward to it, but I think the wind has dried the ice off the sidewalk.

Yee-ha...
:drunk2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna break out a sled to pull behind the truck
Used to use old car hoods flipped upside down. What a blast but lucky I'm alive LOL

When I was a younker, Dad built a sled out of wood to pull behind his pickup. Driving around Keyes with me on it, we hit something of a bump (streets in Keyes weren't paved then) and that sled came apart. Parts of the sled went in different directions with the section attached to the rope heading to the pickup.

Somewhere in all that, I was sliding and rolling around on the ground.

Dad never built another one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom