Weather conditions 2/8/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped at Walmart on south Memorial about noon today, and they had plenty of everything that I saw - except ground beef. Hardly any left on the shelves during my visit. And I saw two people exchanging propane tanks at the self-service kiosk out front.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made the mistake of going to Uptown Grocery in Edmond. Holy crap. Most of the bread was picked over and they had no eggs at all. It was the busiest I'd seen it in a looooong time.

Wife and I drove by the Crest store in Yukon this evening. I'd swear that the parking lot was the fullest that I've ever seen.

Good thing we stocked up yesterday. Also got plenty of toilet paper, paper towels, and facial tissues.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a meteorology class from Don Woods about a hunert years ago, and he said forecasts are reasonably accurate out to about 3 days, but beyond that there's too many variables, and things can change drastically.
The closer they are the more accurate they are, but when I was in the meteorology school at OU, the theoretical maximum for a forecast was around nine days. After that you have to take the variability of the sun's output into consideration, and we don't really have a good way of doing that.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
How bout women in yoga pants?
They were there. Here's a couple of pics he sent me.

a56362763c11c7aec986621d0fcdaeb6.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom