Weather conditions 2/8/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reno and Mustang east all the way to Classen Blvd. 25-30mph and saw two rear enders due to stupidity so if y'all get out take it easy, even the "snow routes" are crappy today

Stupidity: Yep, IMO, it would be STUPID to get out in this mess if you don't have to!

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Building up freezing mist has been falling for a few hours here in Norman.....just got the pickup unthawed yesterday gonna have to do it again.

Had full intentions of going to 89th & S.Penn around 11:00 today for a hot bowl of Vietnamese Pho soup but from looking at the road conditions on tv I think we'd better pass.

Pho.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sigh...so tired of being home bound...just finished yet another round of quarantine, was able to leave the house for a brief period, and then Mother Nature goes and locks me down again with this ice storm crap! I guess I'll go dump out another box of Bulk Pack .22 and count 'em to make sure I really got 550 rounds in there. I've already checked 4 boxes and found that yep, they all had the required amount. I even double-counted the Fiocchi 40 gr CPRN, (cause foreigner ammo, ya know).
I got 3 boxes of bulk bullets that busted a seam and spilled some out if you would like to count bullets for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom