Weather men showing clouds, wind shield wipers, spotters taking scenic route .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I got blind-sided by a sudden downpour earlier. Goats were out, too. They were all huddled under my truck and screaming like they were vampires being splashed with holy water. I've heard goats don't like rain, but...dayum. They REALLY don't like rain.

But, that's all we got...about .6" on top of about .5" yesterday. Don't have to water the garden.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got blind-sided by a sudden downpour earlier. Goats were out, too. They were all huddled under my truck and screaming like they were vampires being splashed with holy water. I've heard goats don't like rain, but...dayum. They REALLY don't like rain.

But, that's all we got...about .6" on top of about .5" yesterday. Don't have to water the garden.

New screen name: OK G.O.A.T. Rancher.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Vampires and holy water LOL.

I mowed yesterday mid morning, finished up little after noon, sprayed weeds, launched another attack on fire ants.

Then about 4 hours later as I am chilling in my recliner watching a movie theres a loud burst of thunder and here comes the rain.

On and off for a few hours,

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

In OKC the Buff Creek Canal between Lake Hefner & Lake Overholser. The City put goats in them to eat grass.
At Council & NW 63 they put a fence at the top. But no fence under the overpasses! The goats in theory could walk under them. But Goats will not walk in water!

Latest posts

Top Bottom