Weather this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck to him on his hunt. Mad Man Mike Morgan on KFOR was giddy with the expectation of bad weather this weekend.

Good description. That guy loves to say stuff like "Arctic Blast," "Polar Vortex," "Significant Event," and my favorite; "Now, let's go to Val on the Gitmer". His intensity level is only matched by that of the Follicularlly-Challenged David Payne , formerly Second Banana on the 4-Warn Storm team and now Head Honcho of All Things Hot, Cold, Wet, and Windy over on KWTV Channel 9. As you recall, David Payne took the slot after the retirement of Gary England, who now, it is oft whispered, lives a secret life on a remote, sparsely inhabited island off the coast of Vanuatu with his long time "friend," Catelyn Jenner. It has been further reported that the happy couple is expecting.

I believe it is their second child. The first married Jed Clampett, and the result of that happy union is none other than ... you guessed it...Mike Morgan.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a repeat of a storm in a previous year, but uncertain as to that year.

For about a week we were warned that "White Death" was rapidly approaching...

...meh...not so much. Not a whole lot more than a dusting. Certainly not near as much as we've seen in Colorado.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the weathermen are saying it’s gonna be a bad storm then it will probably be the opposite. They never get anything right. I remember mike Morgan one time a few years ago guaranteeing it would snow and we didn’t get a flurry. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom