Weather this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A08B0A60-1EAF-4CDA-9C81-6624EC2A5DF6.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good description. That guy loves to say stuff like "Arctic Blast," "Polar Vortex," "Significant Event," and my favorite; "Now, let's go to Val on the Gitmer". His intensity level is only matched by that of the Follicularlly-Challenged David Payne , formerly Second Banana on the 4-Warn Storm team and now Head Honcho of All Things Hot, Cold, Wet, and Windy over on KWTV Channel 9. As you recall, David Payne took the slot after the retirement of Gary England, who now, it is oft whispered, lives a secret life on a remote, sparsely inhabited island off the coast of Vanuatu with his long time "friend," Catelyn Jenner. It has been further reported that the happy couple is expecting.

I believe it is their second child. The first married Jed Clampett, and the result of that happy union is none other than ... you guessed it...Mike Morgan.
My cousin calls Payne web hair. Lol. He said he probably has a fiddle back in it. I don’t understand why people with hair like him won’t shave it. He would look so much better.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing is, the National Weather Service was saying all along that they had a low confidence level on their forecasts of wintry weather, and that the interaction between the two systems was very difficult to predict. I can understand Mattress Mary going ahead with the emergency declaration and ODOT preparing for the worst case, but it sounds like the weatherdorks were just about mental over this. They should've known better...

Latest posts

Top Bottom