Weed Eater as good emergency self protection device? Serious question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t see why not. I bet it would be an extremely effective tool. Just make sure to use verbal commands, as with all self defense situations. I think what’s generally accepted in the situation of using a weed whacker would be something like “don’t get any closer or I’ll whack you off!” Or “if you’re trying to steal from my house I’ll have to whack you off first”. Something along those lines. You don’t want to open yourself up to a lawsuit.
You might get yourself into a sticky predickament.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My plan before I concealed carry was if I ever got myself into a situation where someone wanted to fight me I would immediately take off my clothes and start jacking off. No one wants to fight a naked dude jacking off.
That does work but when it goes wrong, it goes really wrong.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still want to know the carry types...holster, sling,...conceal....open....

Can you carry a extra 500 yard spool ?....or is that excessive ?....Can you purchase extra yardage without causing alarm ...I'm taking about 10,000 yards here .....

What about ninja and karate type moves....

Can I hold the weed whacker sideways like the ghetto thugs grip a Glock ?

Also....Would going into a movie theater and saying...I'm going to wack you off....is that like saying Fire...

How many people would wack someone off or just shoot them if they were under attack at home

Is anyone now carry this weed whipper for protection....What brand and how many extra spools ....

I need to know more on the conceal carry ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom