Weight of brass has changed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's something that I've noticed recently. The weight of my brass sure feels heavier than it used to be. I was picking up some brass that a fellow OSA'er helped me out by roll-sizing for me, and when moving them back into the house, it wasn't nearly as easy as it used to be!

I'm pretty sure that the earth's gravitational pull has increased, because it surely isn't that I'm getting older and weaker.

Probably going to go with 1/2 full buckets moving forward. :pms2:

9mm brass.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There's something that I've noticed recently. The weight of my brass sure feels heavier than it used to be. I was picking up some brass that a fellow OSA'er helped me out by roll-sizing for me, and when moving them back into the house, it wasn't nearly as easy as it used to be!

I'm pretty sure that the earth's gravitational pull has increased, because it surely isn't that I'm getting older and weaker.

Probably going to go with 1/2 full buckets moving forward. :pms2:

View attachment 209075
Braggart!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anytime!
On a serious note. Do you know what kind of roll sizer your buddy has? I’ve kinda been lusting over the rollsizer.com one.
The exact brand, no I do not. It's a nice and shiny fancy automated one though. Out of my price range for the time being. If he'd like to chime in and identify himself, I'll leave for them to decide. I process quite a bit of 9mm brass, and always wanted one. I think if I were to at least get the hand crank model, it'd be nice to just roll size the brass before I load a batch. It would save me from spending a larger sum on the more automated model, but I'd take anything. I cannot thank my fellow OSA'er enough for helping me out with these 15k - 16k, and another batch of about 8k a few months back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom