Weird dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ever have a dream so real you could swear it had happened?

We lost power again for a couple hours this morning and I laid down and took a nap to help conserve my emergency O2 tank. I had a strange dream that was so real and detailed it felt more like a memory than a dream. Things I never thought about that I can remember or had an interest in.

It started at night when I went to what I can only assume was a real flop house. There were several beds in a room and other men sleeping in most of them. I stashed a cloth bag under my mattress and went to sleep on top of it. The only things I took off were my coat, vest and shoes.

When I woke up I put my stuff on. Several other men were giving me the evil eye so I pulled a small 4 or 5 shot revolver from my pocket and checked it. Just as i went to put it back in my pocket a woman came in, saw the gun and started yelling. I told her it was legal for me and showed her something. She shut up.

I got the cloth bag out from under the mattress and checked it. It had a large sum of money in it. I went to a shop and gave them the bag of money. I think it was a tailor or dress shop as they were making clothes on forms. I told them about the woman yelling at me.

Anyway, that is when the wife woke me up since the power had come back on. Main thing I remember was the gun of course. Small revolver that looked like something H&R would have made. Birds head grip, about a 2 inch barrel, I do not remember if swing out cylinder or top break. Pretty sure it was a 38 as that came thru pretty clear in the dream. 4 shot keeps sticking with me but may have been a 5 shot.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno Rick, but I'd check to see what was in that tank before. Coulda been used for Propane of Nitrous Oxide or something.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had dreams that seemed real before and they feel totally different than a normal dream. A friend who is into that kind of thing says they are past lives bleeding thru. Personally I am not sure if I believe it or not. Only thing I know is this felt more like a memory than a dream.

Besides my dreams usually involve something like a busty redhead and an Asian women taking care of my every need. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom