Weird FedEx Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Karumba! I have used them lots for shipping guns sold on Gun Broker and for shipping guns back to manufacture. Never had an issue. All the gun supply ship ammo, primers and powder to me until I am flat broke from fees. But let a individual try sending me something by FedEx or UPS... That RR x Box xxxx address just makes thier computers barf up icky corn kernels. And the nine hundred eleven address, doesn't exist according to them. I use to keep a photo on my phone of a package from both UPS & FEDEX just to counter the bizarre comments that I live in a post office box. Sweet baby Jesus... I will get deliveries like clock work then out of the blue "not deliverable" and gets routed to Dallas.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But let a individual try sending me something by FedEx or UPS... That RR x Box xxxx address just makes thier computers barf up icky corn kernels. And the nine hundred eleven address, doesn't exist according to them.

because we get stuff like this
i188.photobucket.com_albums_z80_NSJUST_SOME_DUDE_rural_20route_zpsznhs4g41.jpg

It was a RR, box number, then they did that and fixed it later

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contact Amazon and tell them the whole story. Politely demand a refund on the shipping since the package was not delivered to the correct address.

Amazon did refund the shipping charge - I can only hope they reverse billed FedEx for it, though I suspect they probably just absorbed it.

And this is why I won't use UPS or Fedex. At least with the post office you expect to get screwed and if you don't its a nice surprise.

Hah! This x100. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom