Welcome back KD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He came and he went. Others will come and will go. OKC gave him a lot and he gave every bit of it back in his play on the court.
Without him here (and he could have gone elsewhere) the Thunder would not have a chance in hell to make the show. He brought that.
He left for good reasons but he don't have to tell me or you why.
Thanks KD. It was fun.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KD did a whole damn lot for this state and OKC. That said, I really don't give a damn where he plays as I don't follow the NBA or NFL anymore.
He still does. He still raises money for charities here.
He came and he went. Others will come and will go. OKC gave him a lot and he gave every bit of it back in his play on the court.
Without him here (and he could have gone elsewhere) the Thunder would not have a chance in hell to make the show. He brought that.
He left for good reasons but he don't have to tell me or you why.
Thanks KD. It was fun.
This. He did a lot of good things without letting people know. He still helps people here. I can't blame him a bit. I am glad I had the time to see him play live while he was here.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Westbrook had on a black lives matter Tshirt when on the bench.
Fawk him and the thunder.
I hate the NBA, but had a tiny bit of support for the team as they were in Ok.
Fawk the team, Fawk the coach that allow that to happen, and Fawk the NBA/ESPN.
My wife wants to go to a game. Told her tonight she would be going on her own. I dammed sure won't be there.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pre-game was just ridiculous trying to showcase the hatred of the OK fans towards KD. They even put the microphones near where the booing would be to make it sound louder. Didn't work.
I lost caring about the NBA long ago. No defense, protected players, half ass effort and owners robbing the taxpayers blind.
The Thunder was a bright spot because of the fans and a ton of them applauded KD.
The BLM t-shirt was the nail in the coffin, as far as I'm concerned with the NBA. If I go to a game the ticket will have to be free and nothing else is going on. I'll go for the hot dogs.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like you're going to have to go with your wife to a Thunder game Dennis, sorry :)

20170211_223045.jpg