Welcome back KD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not the players or coaches or NBA staff or officials who ruin it for me. It's the behavior of some of the fans. Going to a game is supposed to be fun.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Westbrook had on a black lives matter Tshirt when on the bench.
Fawk him and the thunder.
I hate the NBA, but had a tiny bit of support for the team as they were in Ok.
Fawk the team, Fawk the coach that allow that to happen, and Fawk the NBA/ESPN.
My wife wants to go to a game. Told her tonight she would be going on her own. I dammed sure won't be there.

Showing your ass. Jesus all the old fudds on here gets old. Ready to boycott anything without even knowing what. Why this place has **** itself

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Showing your ass. Jesus all the old fudds on here gets old. Ready to boycott anything without even knowing what. Why this place has **** itself

Dennis is fully capable of speaking for himself so I'll let him do so.

But I feel the same about sports and sports media in general. His statement is valid in a general sense. These people have a much larger exposure footprint than we do, so when they speak up about their views on camera it carries more "weight" than when we speak because we have no cameras in our face. They are very good at exploiting their stature and it's turned a lot of people off. I got out of following pro sports completely for the most part and it used to be a good relief from the daily grind. They've basically taken that away in a matter of speaking due to their pushing a political agenda. Hell, it's started at the college level too. I'm sure I'm not alone in my feelings. Same applies to Hollywood. Don't boycott or do, it's your choice. Just know that there are those who have valid reasoning for doing so.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend in the Finance area of OKC city hall, and I am surprised at the amount of revenue the Thunder brings to the city. We need them to play smart and bring a few playoff games to town.

I saw KD walking around the neighborhoods after the May 20 tornado, meeting folks, shaking hands, picking up a little trash...I'm glad he was here and hope he returns again.. The Thunder organization has done great things for our city and state.

I'm not a NBA fan, but I go a couple of times a year to have an entertaining evening with my grandsons.

Thunder Up!