Welcome to the Banana Republic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This too shall pass. Though are are some that will consider this to be an 'Earth Shaking' event, the truth of the matter is that our country will just continue to roll along as it has for the past 200+ years.

But that's not necessarily a good thing. We've continued to "roll along" with increased attacks from the radical left on practically every single traditional value upon which the country was founded. Having traditional values and morals is despised now by at least half the country...and if it was up to those people you and I would be persecuted for adhering to those values.

I don't know that anyone thinks the US will cease to exist as a country because of this. But make no mistake...we're a weaker country because of the actions of this DA. If this type of abusive behavior is allowed to stand what will they go after next?

Yeah...the country will survive. We just might not recognize it.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But that's not necessarily a good thing. We've continued to "roll along" with increased attacks from the radical left on practically every single traditional value upon which the country was founded. Having traditional values and morals is despised now by at least half the country...and if it was up to those people you and I would be persecuted for adhering to those values.

I don't know that anyone thinks the US will cease to exist as a country because of this. But make no mistake...we're a weaker country because of the actions of this DA. If this type of abusive behavior is allowed to stand what will they go after next?

Yeah...the country will survive. We just might not recognize it.
Exactly. Our “country” will lumber forward, but the “republic” is in real danger. Ben Franklin nailed (and predicted) it….

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Banana Republic is right.

Where are the DAs with the cajones to go after Clintons (all 3), Odumbo, Bidum crime family, Pukelosi, Fiendswine, Shifty, Mad Max, McConnel, Fauci, Gates, Soros, ..............

Definitely not a lack of EVIDENCE

Well, maybe there IS a lack of evidence. DOJ and FBI are probably hiding it.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Americans have been so dessensitized by constant bombardment many may not realize the significance of yesterday. But we’ve done nothing short of declaring ourselves ‘having gone over the falls’ on the International Stage.

True, we’ve embarrassed ourselves before. Presidents got away with diddling barely overage interns. They tricked their own Secretary of State into displaying staged intelligence at the UN to justify a war. They stood at an international podium and failed one of the most important multiple-choice questions in history “what is American Exceptionalism”, failing to answer ‘ours was that point in history when Americans laid down life and property to show the world Rights are of God and not a king.

Ironically, one was even laughed at (literally) when he told the EU they must contribute their share to the defense of their continent and that Germany is becoming dangerously dependent on Russian energy; that same President was castigated at home when he gave a speech in Poland about “defending Western Civilization and its values”, the very cultural heritage developed from as far back as the Greek City-States and the Enlightenment.

But yesterday, at the very moment it is revealed that a sitting President took millions from foriegn belligerent powers, his opposition in an upcoming election is indicted and arrested on flimsy charges after six years of failed political haranguing. That is the declaration that we have shouted to the world. That we have fallen to the level of authoritarianism and Banana Republic corruption that our system avoided for 250 years.

Fitting I suppose, at least in an era of contrived diversions, while corruption at the political, economic and social level runs rampant and unchallenged. We still fall for the diversions. Instead worrying which bathrooms to use, what imagined race, gender, sex divisions we’re able to contrive, we do so like a dog worries a bone.

So now, even as a “trans” shoots up a Christian school, as that minority throws a tantrum over their right to dance or have story hour or groom our children, we hear rumblings about a Trans-Day-of-Vengeance. More diversions. And a peculiar one at that. Almost as if the bullied have become the bullies. And, as our own government sponsors conditions any sane citizen recognizes as those conditions under which they would most need to retain a means of self-defense, as Trans and gun-control advocates on the far left join forces to besiege State Capitals, citizens fall for the diversions and ignore the corruption.

With the indictment of Donald Trump, the world witnesses the capstone falling and smothering that light from a Shinning City on a hill.

Someone had best tell the immigrants packing their bags all over the world that the place they are fleeing to is beset with arsonists. What smolders unattended is bound to eventually to go up in flames.

We keep rolling along? I don’t think so. Not with 31 trillion debt. Not with our status of the world currency under real threat. Not with a WOKE mob occupying the institutions. Not surrendering ourselves to the level of corruption and lies. Not with the array of elitism so flagrantly manipulating us. Would be nice to think so but I think I’ll keep my powder dry!

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Americans have been so dessensitized by constant bombardment many may not realize the significance of yesterday. But we’ve done nothing short of declaring ourselves ‘having gone over the falls’ on the International Stage.

True, we’ve embarrassed ourselves before. Presidents got away with diddling barely overage interns. They tricked their own Secretary of State into displaying staged intelligence at the UN to justify a war. They stood at an international podium and failed one of the most important multiple-choice questions in history “what is American Exceptionalism”, failing to answer ‘ours was that point in history when Americans laid down life and property to show the world Rights are of God and not a king.

Ironically, one was even laughed at (literally) when he told the EU they must contribute their share to the defense of their continent and that Germany is becoming dangerously dependent on Russian energy; that same President was castigated at home when he gave a speech in Poland about “defending Western Civilization and its values”, the very cultural heritage developed from as far back as the Greek City-States and the Enlightenment.

But yesterday, at the very moment it is revealed that a sitting President took millions from foriegn belligerent powers, his opposition in an upcoming election is indicted and arrested on flimsy charges after six years of failed political haranguing. That is the declaration that we have shouted to the world. That we have fallen to the level of authoritarianism and Banana Republic corruption that our system avoided for 250 years.

Fitting I suppose, at least in an era of contrived diversions, while corruption at the political, economic and social level runs rampant and unchallenged. We still fall for the diversions. Instead worrying which bathrooms to use, what imagined race, gender, sex divisions we’re able to contrive, we do so like a dog worries a bone.

So now, even as a “trans” shoots up a Christian school, as that minority throws a tantrum over their right to dance or have story hour or groom our children, we hear rumblings about a Trans-Day-of-Vengeance. More diversions. And a peculiar one at that. Almost as if the bullied have become the bullies. And, as our own government sponsors conditions any sane citizen recognizes as those conditions under which they would most need to retain a means of self-defense, as Trans and gun-control advocates on the far left join forces to besiege State Capitals, citizens fall for the diversions and ignore the corruption.

With the indictment of Donald Trump, the world witnesses the capstone falling and smothering that light from a Shinning City on a hill.

Someone had best tell the immigrants packing their bags all over the world that the place they are fleeing to is beset with arsonists. What smolders unattended is bound to eventually to go up in flames.

We keep rolling along? I don’t think so. Not with 31 trillion debt. Not with our status of the world currency under real threat. Not with a WOKE mob occupying the institutions. Not surrendering ourselves to the level of corruption and lies. Not with the array of elitism so flagrantly manipulating us. Would be nice to think so but I think I’ll keep my powder dry!
Ditto….

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1680365134228.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom