• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Welcome to the new OSA!

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Staff Member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been up for a while so I'm probably gonna take a nap.

I'll be back this afternoon sometime to see what you all have managed to break already :D

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the new site!

We've been working on it all night and will be for probably the whole weekend, but it's now at the point where we think we can at least open the doors up.

Please post any questions or concerns you may have in this thread and I will try my best to address them as quickly as I can. Also post any bugs/issues you find anywhere on the site, I'm sure we'll have a couple pop up today and tomorrow.

Thanks! And I know it's a lot different, but I promise after a day or two you'll like it, it just works so much better.
It's going to take some getting used to, but I think I'll manage. :thumbup3::thumbup3:

How do we look up the old posts and started threads? I looked in my personal profile and didn't see anything there.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Staff Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna get some shut eye, I'll be back on this afternoon or evening to get back to work on everything. Try not to break it! :D

Top Bottom