Well…… Gun buying is officially outta the question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that per lb out the door, or was it based on hanging weight? Mind sharing the info, I need some beef soon.
You know what?? I Don’t recall. I think out the door. THINK. The owner paid processing. He wanted $3.00 per pound. I paid the processing then subtracted that amount from what I paid the owner. There were several halves. Various weights. 500lb, 446, 424, 432,434 and a couple others. I took the 446. My parents took the 424. The neighbors bought the 434. It’s all cut up into steaks, roast, burger, brisket and the like. PM me and I’ll give the owners name and number. The beef is in Tonkawa Ok at the processing plant. The owner is in Blackwell. There are several more 1/2s there.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you do to prevent loss from power outages or leaving the freezer door open, etc?

I left one of my freezer doors slightly open overnight and lost a pile of deer burger and want to prevent that from happening again... Maybe an alarm of some sort that goes off at a certain temp?

Latest posts

Top Bottom