Well, all you “social warriors” that say you boycotted the Super Bowl….(Part II)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attempted to lock the thread. I was wrong in posting what I did, and it led to others taking shots at each other. I had good intentions, but failed to present my thoughts in an understandable format. My guess dips that the mods decided to “unfreeze” the thread

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attempted to lock the thread. I was wrong in posting what I did, and it led to others taking shots at each other. I had good intentions, but failed to present my thoughts in an understandable format. My guess dips that the mods decided to “unfreeze” the thread
We take shots at each other all the time and the thread doesn't get locked until it gets out of hand. I didn't see anyone getting out of hand, just posting opposing views.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Why was this thread locked? Is osa going woke? There was nothing in the thread that violated forum rules.
Thread was apparently locked by the OP.
Your thread is still locked. This thread was started with the same title therefore causing some confusion.

ETA: Title edited to show Part II.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great job! I agree, there has not been an athlete or entertainer in my house in a few months and while I love to talk and listen to them in person I don't really care what they do with their free time. On stage there is always a chance of making a bad decision to expose themselves like The Dixie Chicks did. I still like the music but don't even really pay attention to their efforts these days and I'm ok with that, I got my entertainment.

I work with a former MLB Pitcher and I played baseball for the Navy while stationed at Barber's Point in Hawaii, we both still love the game. He reminded me that almost every kid in the USA stands at attention for the Red, White and Blue before ever game. Once they strap on those money bags and making appearances orchestrated by agents who convince the young people to be edgy and get their name out there. Disrespect doesn't sell those tickets or the seats would be empty. 99% of the players are great young men and women competing today, of course you are going to be notorious when you take a knee knowing your PR people already have a plan for your capitulation.

I stopped paying attention to the self induced drama a couple of season ago and watch at least 3 or 4 NFL games per weekend and OU football every weekend.

I don't like the idea of being woke to the whole woke 15 minutes of fame idea, I am still going to enjoy our lives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom