Well, all you “social warriors” that say you boycotted the Super Bowl….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sure missed a great game to watch. Five couples of us got together. Great food, the ladies sat around a table in the kitchen talking, and the guys had the game all to our selves. Half time we went out into the owners shop to see some of his in-process projects so we didn’t have to watch the halftime “show”. Great evening.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sure missed a great game to watch. Five couples of us got together. Great food, the ladies sat around a table in the kitchen talking, and the guys had the game all to our selves. Half time we went out into the owners shop to see some of his in-process projects so we didn’t have to watch the halftime “show”. Great evening.
The only part of the stupor bowel I ever watched was the Budwiser clydesdales and Doritos commercials. Rest of it I can care less about.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sincerely glad you had a good time with your friends. That always makes for a good day. And I wholeheartedly agree with being thankful for having choices.

But I don't feel like I missed anything by not watching. At all... Hell...I couldn't even tell you what two teams played.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an article on Fox News that said all players were standing for the National Anthem. I thought "okay, I'll tune-in and have a look". The halftime show had just started and I could only watch about 2 minutes - it sucked. I flipped back to my original programming.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't miss it at all. I do like ball sports, but that (football and basketball especially) is the biggest bunch of grown-up crybabies and thugs - they'd never survive in the shooting world acting like that. I'm out - have all you want of it. I haven't followed any of the ball sports for years.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed the halftime show. Grumpy was shocked that I could name all the artists and their hits. What can I say?? I have diverse musical interests. Didn't pay too much attention to the game. I have a bunny rabbit with GI Stasis so I spent my evening rubbing his tummy, trying to get some water and hay in him. I'm happy to report he feels a lot better now than he did earlier. He's a lucky bunny. He came close to catching a .22 ...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed the halftime show. Grumpy was shocked that I could name all the artists and their hits. What can I say?? I have diverse musical interests. Didn't pay too much attention to the game. I have a bunny rabbit with GI Stasis so I spent my evening rubbing his tummy, trying to get some water and hay in him. I'm happy to report he feels a lot better now than he did earlier. He's a lucky bunny. He came close to catching a .22 ...
Hummm, Rabbit stew! :lmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom