Well, all you “social warriors” that say you boycotted the Super Bowl….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be a huge fan, that was until they used the venue to disrespect my flag then I quit watching. I can honestly say that I haven't missed it a bit. I understand they have the right to protest, but the reasons they site have no basis in reality. Additionally, if they really felt that strongly about their *cause* wouldn't you see or hear more of them in the off-season? Apparently not. I guess the hip hop and strip clubs they frequent are much more important when they aren't in the limelight with all the television cameras on them.
Your flag was disrespected by football fans and pre game activities long, long before the kneeling.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your flag was disrespected by football fans and pre game activities long, long before the kneeling.
So, are you saying it is not your flag? I ask because your comment certainly seems to indicate that is the case. I'd also like to see proof of your claim because I do not remember anyone disrespecting the flag before KRAPernick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom