Well crap #987

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another lovely evening at the crazy farm. Wife and I trying to finish fixing that ceiling fan I have been fighting for a month. Wife standing on the bed while I pushed the parts together so she could start the screw. Lavonne loses her balance and falls off the bed hitting the dresser and table, I lose mine and hit the floor. She is now at the ER while I try to breath. Hopefully she is not hurt bad but says her lower back is hurting. My side and ribs are a little tender but I will live I am sure.

On the bright side, fire department guys fixed the ceiling fan and replaced our smoke detectors while waiting on the ambulance.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap Rick. Just stay off stuff for a while. Grab a chair and use up all the energy in the TV. Hope the wife is okay too.
Man I have to get stuff done while I can and the weather is decent. If I stop, I will end up in a nursing home. Long as I do not kill the wife I am okay.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get the Christmas lights down, the next day fix the back door, then trim some bushes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it Rick! Put a shout out, there’s always some help out there.
I am use to doing it myself and it is hard for me to ask for help. Was not long ago I was rebuilding our dryer, repairing the hot water tank, etc, etc. Just pisses me off when I can not do what needs to be done.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang Rick, you just got out of the hospital. Your not in any shape trying that stuff you see on the internet. I mean the stuff you post I can only imagine. Have a little mercy on your poor wife some women don't like that kinda stuff :blush: Ceiling Fan hunh that's the way I would tell it to.

LOL! All Jokes aside I hope both of you are alright and make a quick recovery. Nothing too serious I hope.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang Rick, you just got out of the hospital. Your not in any shape trying that stuff you see on the internet. I mean the stuff you post I can only imagine. Have a little mercy on your poor wife some women don't like that kinda stuff :blush: Ceiling Fan hunh that's the way I would tell it to.

LOL! All Jokes aside I hope both of you are alright and make a quick recovery. Nothing too serious I hope.
I have been out a few days, you have no idea what I can do in the bedroom. Neither do I. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom