Well crap #987

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I go, I am going out laughing. End of story. I told the wife I wanted to be cremated and to have my pockets filled with fireworks and popcorn.
When they picked up my dad's remains to take him to the funeral home while they were waiting on the documentation needed to send him to the crematorium, I asked the guy who picked him up about what would happen with the pins in his wrist and his pacemaker. He said the pins would end up in the cremains, but they'd remove the pacemaker, as it might have a tendency to go boom during the actual cremation.

I told him that my dad would've found the idea of going out with a literal bang absolutely hilarious.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, hope you and the wife recover quickly. Use a danged ladder next time or ask for help! The bed as a climbing device is not good thinking.
I was on the ladder, she was on the bed. One needed to hold it together while the other started the dang little screw. Sadly we both fall down go boom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom