Well crap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a game warden, but I believe you can hunt from a vehicle if you have qualifying conditions. I'm sure this is not on a county road. May be worth looking into??

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a game warden, but I believe you can hunt from a vehicle if you have qualifying conditions. I'm sure this is not on a county road. May be worth looking into??

Yes sounds like Rick qualifies for a "non-ambulatory" permit. I'd call Wildlife Dept.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys the problem is that I have never been deer hunting and was hoping someday to go with an experienced hunter. Someone that could teach me the ropes. Only things I have ever hunted was small game and a couple of feral hogs that were being a problem on a friends land, and that was over 20 years ago. Having to drag a tank along just makes things more difficult.

I am slowing accepting things but needed to vent. I am thinking of getting back into fishing. Something else I have not done in over 20 years. So when I can finish the reloading I need for us and can bring myself to do it, I will probably be selling off some stuff including Bertha Butt. :cry3::cry3::cry3:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys the problem is that I have never been deer hunting and was hoping someday to go with an experienced hunter. Someone that could teach me the ropes. Only things I have ever hunted was small game and a couple of feral hogs that were being a problem on a friends land, and that was over 20 years ago. Having to drag a tank along just makes things more difficult.

I am slowing accepting things but needed to vent. I am thinking of getting back into fishing. Something else I have not done in over 20 years. So when I can finish the reloading I need for us and can bring myself to do it, I will probably be selling off some stuff including Bertha Butt. :cry3::cry3::cry3:

Before you sell anything, look into ODWC's Controlled Hunts. You sound like a non-ambulatory guy, they have lottery hunts specifically for that. Ring up a game warden and talk to them. Almost every single one I've dealt with has been a helpful guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom