Well crap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like it's worth the hassle to jump through the hoops.

Not hard at all. I can type RR all day. The few times I tried to sell something there I just made a notepad listing of the ad and copied and pasted it to a PM for everyone that was interested.

Still like here best but at times you all do not understand the beauty of what I am selling. :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Not hard at all. I can type RR all day. The few times I tried to sell something there I just made a notepad listing of the ad and copied and pasted it to a PM for everyone that was interested.

Still like here best but at times you all do not understand the beauty of what I am selling. :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla
I've been observing that FB page for a few days now and it seems like a ridiculous way to buy, sell, or trade.

I mean dang, the ads are free here (at least for now) and you can deal with folks that you know a little about if you choose to, instead of dealing with just anybody on the internet.

I'm not quite that desperate to buy or sell anything at this point.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been observing that FB page for a few days now and it seems like a ridiculous way to buy, sell, or trade.

I mean dang, the ads are free here (at least for now) and you can deal with folks that you know a little about if you choose to, instead of dealing with just anybody on the internet.

I'm not quite that desperate to buy or sell anything at this point.

I keep pointing people to here but some will not because of a past history here, or the new owner, or they just do not want too. And some just like screwing with Facistbook.

Latest posts

Top Bottom