Well darn,,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, Aaron.

Lots of walking and looking at wayyyyyyyyyyyy over-priced stuff. Very little buying. Heard several talking about the lousy show, while packing up to leave yesterday.

I took my SuperBlackhawk. Had a big Ruger guy offer me $300. He had one on his table marked $750. I told him I had better offers and had seen others for $675. He says, " yeah, there are some scumbag dealers that offer nothing but sell way too high."

I tell him, " he had made that very obvious."

He wasn't happy when the guy behind me laughed and then bought my chooter.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, Aaron.

Lots of walking and looking at wayyyyyyyyyyyy over-priced stuff. Very little buying. Heard several talking about the lousy show, while packing up to leave yesterday.

I took my SuperBlackhawk. Had a big Ruger guy offer me $300. He had one on his table marked $750. I told him I had better offers and had seen others for $675. He says, " yeah, there are some scumbag dealers that offer nothing but sell way too high."

I tell him, " he had made that very obvious."

He wasn't happy when the guy behind me laughed and then bought my chooter.

"If you want to know what they look like, I have a mirror."

LOL!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a decent deal on an Anschutz and a well-that's-a-little-high-but-I'll-buy-it-anyway-deal on a Remington 541, so I thought the show overall was quite good. It is really hard to criticize a show that, given 18 hours in two days to see, you really can't see all of no matter how hard you try.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up there for about 6 hours. It was my first time in about 10 years. Crowd was much better than I remembered. I thought the prices were a little bit high. I bought a couple of magazines, traded a handgun for a rifle and that was about it. I didn't find any 1911 grips that I liked and I did find any great prices on .30 carbine ammunition. Overall, I enjoyed the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom