Well I had a good run…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Got tested today for Covid because I was around someone last week that had it unknowingly. Test came back positive. Made it all of last year and most of this year without getting it. I guess I had a good run. Never social distanced. Never wore a mask. Never got the jab. I feel like I had a pretty good run. Now I guess I’ll have some antibodies.

Still not showing any symptoms.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got tested today for Covid because I was around someone last week that had it unknowingly. Test came back positive. Made it all of last year and most of this year without getting it. I guess I had a good run. Never social distanced. Never wore a mask. Never got the jab. I feel like I had a pretty good run. Now I guess I’ll have some antibodies.

Still not showing any symptoms.
Glad your feeling well.....take special care of yourself for the next week to 10 days

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Make sure you start taking C, D, and Zinc. Pepcid is also good to take twice daily. Praying you come through it with no issues.

I had it early in January of this year and other than loss of smell and fatigue I was fine.

been taking those vitamins pretty regularly before any of this. Hopefully I don’t lose taste or smell. Although if I lost taste maybe I’d start eating salad. Haha.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Positive note, hopefully you will get some time off work and that means you can find all the best deals on here as soon as they pop up
That and it say's your 25, so you should be in good shape, less of course your 500 lbs and a boozing smoker then ya might give a wee bit more thought to it. Not to mention the tests are iffy at best. if you were to hit several in an hours time they likely wouldn't all agree.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that sucks. Time to get the gaming setup/TV fired up and catch up on some video games or movies. That’s pretty much all I did when I had it. By day 5 or 6 I lost most of my sense of taste and smell. Had a little cough, crazy intense body aches, and unbelievable amounts of fatigue. My doctor gave me a volumetric exerciser and a blood oxygen monitor to use. I feel like that helped things not get any worse, I highly suggest getting one if they don’t give you one. I used that volumetric exerciser A LOT.
Take lots of vitamins and drink lots of water. I also drank a hot toddy every night to go with my theraflu tea stuff. Even if you don’t feel like eating you gotta keep your body fed too.
Had symptoms for exactly 2 weeks, and then fought with fatigue for another 7-10 days. I would go take the trash out, and then go back inside and take a nap on the couch for an hour. Lol. A month later I was back to 100% though.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That and it say's your 25, so you should be in good shape, less of course your 500 lbs and a boozing smoker then ya might give a wee bit more thought to it. Not to mention the tests are iffy at best. if you were to hit several in an hours time they likely wouldn't all agree.

yeah. 25 and a little overweight but not anywhere close to 500 lbs! I don’t drink but once in a blue moon or use any tobacco products. Ive thought about getting another test somewhere because I find it hard to believe there is no such thing as a false positive test… taking into consideration that I don’t feel sick at all. Just got a test done to ease my bosses mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom