Well I had a good run…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck, Glocker! I've come to dread catching it and have been staying a recluse due to it. My immune system is shot right now, totally, and I've been told that the vaccine isn't even an option for me. You can bet that I've been taking my vitamins and getting as much sunshine as I can though!
Dose the D³ and zinc hard, nearly everyone hospitalized is deficient in those.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s the only thing that ever worked for me.
Give it a little bit of a boost by dedicating the money you save to something you want, or want to do. This forum being what it is, a dream gun would be a good choice, but I found out one day that I could buy 5 used paperback books for what my daily three packs of cigarettes cost. Back when smokes were $0.35 a pack. After all, some addictions are stronger than others. ;)

Bill

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most docs will recommend a baby aspirin to prevent the Covid blood clots, & a pulse oximeter to monitor O2 levels. When the Sats drop, they usually start you on steroids.
Thats right, we also both started low dose aspirin as well. One of the guys on my team up in WY just tested positive last Thursday. He ended up going to the ER yesterday and they sent him home with oxygen and steroids yesterday. He has nausea and side effects from low blood oxygen more than congestion.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got tested today for Covid because I was around someone last week that had it unknowingly. Test came back positive. Made it all of last year and most of this year without getting it. I guess I had a good run. Never social distanced. Never wore a mask. Never got the jab. I feel like I had a pretty good run. Now I guess I’ll have some antibodies.

Still not showing any symptoms.
I tested positive last year along with my oldest son (age 9 at the time) and neither of us had any symptoms. We're not vaxxed and don't have signs of anti-bodies. Pretty sure our covid tests were false positives.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got tested today for Covid because I was around someone last week that had it unknowingly. Test came back positive. Made it all of last year and most of this year without getting it. I guess I had a good run. Never social distanced. Never wore a mask. Never got the jab. I feel like I had a pretty good run. Now I guess I’ll have some antibodies.

Still not showing any symptoms.
It got me bad, was sick at home several days then almost aspirated and tried to quit breathing, punched myself hard in the ribs, hacked out enough to stay alive, my room mate drove me to St John's Tulsa and I spent 10 days in critical care and 2 more on medical floor. They bombed me with steroids.
Things that help, fruit juice popcicles, Honey Whiskey shots, antacid chewables, Tylenol liquid and Benadryl, pulse oxygen finger monitoring and O2.
hot shower massage wand but be careful heat resistance is more sensitive, don't pass out in the shower. Any herbal tinctures and fruits/juices that boost your immune system you should be loading up on.
Hot beef broth with a splash of Worcestershire and Chili's hot sauce and green tea with honey & ginger. Be careful, Covid causes thick sticky mucus that can choke you, it tried to kill me, probably the worst thing I dealt with

Latest posts

Top Bottom