Well I had a good run…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was going to try the Ivermectin but I figured that I wasn’t sick enough to need to put something extra in my body that wasn’t vitamins. If I would have gotten worse I definitely would have got some.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to try the Ivermectin but I figured that I wasn’t sick enough to need to put something extra in my body that wasn’t vitamins. If I would have gotten worse I definitely would have got some.
A dose of Ivermectin has a half of 24-36 hours, totally undetectable in about 11 days. Goes in and does what it needs to do and you poop it out. After more than 2 billion doses given world wide over the past 40 years for other ailments it has been found to work exceptionally well for Covid. It has a safety record better than Tylenol, similar to Aspirin.

I am not going to get started here with the backlash stuff here that always pops up, but I had the "Long Haul Covid" symptoms that hung on for 6mo, the least of was the loss of smell and taste. I did a lot of research, took one dose of the 1.87% paste and most of my smell and taste returned within just a few hours and has been normal since. I have posted a lot more detail back earlier in the "Ivermectin" thread. If you want to take a little time, it is my first hand experience of how it worked amazingly well for me in spite of the Nay Sayers which we have a few here. I put myself through a lot of misery for no reason by waiting for my body to cure itself. I wish I had tried it earlier. JMO Good luck to everyone here.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope your body heals quickly.
My wife tested positive last Friday. She is very healthy but it has knocked her on her butt. She has been taking all the necessary vitamins and minerals and have Ivermectin in case she gets worse.
Praying that you continue to now show any symptons.
Got tested today for Covid because I was around someone last week that had it unknowingly. Test came back positive. Made it all of last year and most of this year without getting it. I guess I had a good run. Never social distanced. Never wore a mask. Never got the jab. I feel like I had a pretty good run. Now I guess I’ll have some antibodies.

Still not showing any symptoms.
Hope your body heals quickly.
My wife tested positive last Friday. She is very healthy but it has knocked her on her butt. She has been taking all the necessary vitamins and minerals and have Ivermectin in case she gets worse.
Praying that you continue to now show any symptoms.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got news for you, us old timers ain't as quiet as we thought we were. Or so I am told.
So... a little old lady goes to the doctor, the doctor comes into the exam room and says, "What seems to be the problem today?"

She says, "Doctor, I have the WORST flatulence. It's nearly constant and it won't go away. The only good thing is, they're completely silent and have no odor at all, so people don't notice it. In fact, I've broken wind several times just since you came into the exam room, and you probably weren't even aware of it."

The doctor says, "I see. Okay then, I'm going to give you a prescription, I want you to go home and take these pills for one week, then come back and see me."

So a week later, the lady is back, and the doctor asks her if the pills have made any difference. She says, "Well... the flatulence is not any better, but now they smell TERRIBLE. I mean like peel the paint off of the walls, terrible. It's HORRIBLE."

The doctor says, "Okay, that's good. Now that we've gotten your sinus problem cured, we're going to work on your hearing."

:laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom