Well *%#& I should have waited.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stainless Springfield Armory M1911 45 ACP that I purchased from Atwoods on June 5th for $739.00 + tax is on sale today at Atwoods for $699.00 + tax.....sure wish I had a crystal ball and could see into the future I coulda saved myself $40.00. :)

Along those same lines I wish now I would've bought a truck load of Norinco SKS's back when they were stacked ten high on most gun show tables for only $99.00 still in cosmoline.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stainless Springfield Armory M1911 45 ACP that I purchased from Atwoods on June 5th for $739.00 + tax is on sale today at Atwoods for $699.00 + tax.....sure wish I had a crystal ball and could see into the future I coulda saved myself $40.00. :)

Along those same lines I wish now I would've bought a truck load of Norinco SKS's back when they were stacked ten high on most gun show tables for only $99.00 still in cosmoline.

And it’s possible that if you waited, it would be “ out of stock”.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy I saw that Grab-a-Gun had the same SA stainless Mil-Spec for $714.99, which is $25.00 cheaper than what I paid, (before taxes) but I figure by the time I paid shipping to here and local FFL fees it would have probably been pretty close to the same......not only that but I like to hold and see a gun in person before purchasing it which is probably why I've never used GB for a firearm purchase.

Latest posts

Top Bottom