Well, I tried, I honestly tried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be easier to convert me to a God hating Biden voting liberal than me converting to a Samsung Android phone from Apple's iPhone. Yeah, I know it's the evil Apple company but that damn Samsung just did whatever the frick it wanted to when I was touching it or not.
It always had a suggestion to start something or open something right in the middle of me trying to type or make a phone call. I couldn't hold it like an iPhone at the bottom because that's where all the controls are and Lord help you if you touch one. Today, I was outside and checked my email. Nope, could not find the network for 4 hours. Couldn't turn it off and back on either. It seems something called Bixby wanted to control the phone not me. I even Googled how to turn it off and the controls didn't work because Bixby changed them and it was locked so I couldn't set up Bixby.

I lost all my contacts, emails, photos, everything on the old iPhone so I was really mad it it but I found my old password and had it backed up to the iCloud. Well I thought I could just find the cloud and download the information. Nope. I had to request the information and it will be available the 31st for download. So much for fast and speedy backup restorals.

iTunes is another story. The program says you can do all kinds of things with your phone with iTunes so long as it's only songs and videos. Don't get me started on iTunes.

Finally got another iPhone and setting it up right now. It's kinda like an old friend.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On your main screen, hold a finger on it (not on an icon). You will get a new screen. Screen will have 3 windows on it. Swipe to the right. At top of that window, you should see a slide switch. Turn it off. Presto! No more bixby.

I’m sure the folks of that fair town would be glad to hear this.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my iPhone 11promax.
I used to love my iPhone. Then my music collection outgrew it. I had ipods and outgrew them as well.

I've been on Android for 11 years now. The largest storage I ever saw on iPhone was 256gb. My current Samsung A71 has 128gb on the phone and a 500gb SD card. No iPhone even comes close to that for storage. My music collection is 375gb alone...lol. iPhone just isn't enough anymore...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom