Well, I tried, I honestly tried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll keep my iPhone. Wife has a Samsung and it sucks. Great camera but every time she hands it to me to look at something the screen switches, and I have to hand it back as I'm not familiar with the controls. She fights that Samsung all day while on it. Smooth sailing on my iPhone and you don't have to use iTunes anymore for updates.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
On your main screen, hold a finger on it (not on an icon). You will get a new screen. Screen will have 3 windows on it. Swipe to the right. At top of that window, you should see a slide switch. Turn it off. Presto! No more bixby.
Presto! Turned in that damn Samsung, no more Bixby!

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is bixby?

I've never had a Samsung but my mostly free LG phones and Android have worked well for me.

its the Samsung equivalent to Siri or Alexa. Real invasive hot garbage. Every time I upgrade my android, first thing I do is kill it. I think that Samsung may have killed it as I dont see it advertised anymore

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll keep my iPhone. Wife has a Samsung and it sucks. Great camera but every time she hands it to me to look at something the screen switches, and I have to hand it back as I'm not familiar with the controls. She fights that Samsung all day while on it. Smooth sailing on my iPhone and you don't have to use iTunes anymore for updates.
Prefrickkincisely!
She says, "Ha ha ha, this is funny! Look at this! Swoooop! Gone! Then she says @#$%^&*(!!! Where'd it go?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
its the Samsung equivalent to Siri or Alexa. Real invasive hot garbage. Every time I upgrade my android, first thing I do is kill it. I think that Samsung may have killed it as I dont see it advertised anymore
Speaking of killing something, don't ever download that DREX app to synch your Samsung to your computer. Worse than iTunes.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to love my iPhone. Then my music collection outgrew it. I had ipods and outgrew them as well.

I've been on Android for 11 years now. The largest storage I ever saw on iPhone was 256gb. My current Samsung A71 has 128gb on the phone and a 500gb SD card. No iPhone even comes close to that for storage. My music collection is 375gb alone...lol. iPhone just isn't enough anymore...lol
You can get an iPhone in 512gb now. It is crummy that apple does not offer an SD micro slot. Like most major companies they want to upsell and offer monthly revenue generating streams for everyone not willing to shell out the $ on more internal memory (ie cloud ) my only real issue with android everything is that it is developed by google who’s main source of revenue (and purpose for being in business) is selling data. Not so for apple

Latest posts

Top Bottom