Well, I was gonna go get a sausage biscuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all remember when, before the Covidmess, McDonald’s served breakfast all day long? I never cared for their burgers but I’d swing by in the afternoon or evening and get a McGriddle combo. They don’t do that anymore.

xtremerange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is really coming down at my house. Gutters are full of sleet.
I didn't even think to worry about that. We have gotten a lot in south tulsa rolling off the roof.
Y’all remember when, before the Covidmess, McDonald’s served breakfast all day long? I never cared for their burgers but I’d swing by in the afternoon or evening and get a McGriddle combo. They don’t do that anymore.
They don't serve all day breakfast anymore???? I need to get out more.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and Dawg had blueberry muffins. After I shoved a syringe full of Pepto down his throat. Poor baby had a grumbly tummy this morning. I HATE it when he cowers from me after I do something to him that needs to be done. 😢 Hurts my heart. But muffins fix a lot -- he's up here on the sofa next to me on the covers now. 💖💖💖

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I directed my wife to arise from her slumber and fryeth the bacon, scrambleth the eggs, and toasteth the bread. Said it like that too - you know - kinda witty-like?
Apparently I must driveth myself to Braums.

I read your comment to my wife just now as she prepares my lunch. Knowing my penchant for similar things said to her, she simply stated to be wary of what I say.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today was my Friday. 🤗

We have a brand spankin' new Church's Chicken across the street from work. Stopped by and picked up some chicken cuz we've only ever eaten KFC. 😳🤔😃🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 OMG!! That is some GOOD chicken!! 😍😍😍😍 I think we will become regulars. Damn that **** is GOOD!

Hey! Did I mention it was GOOD chicken?? Lol
The Bethany Facebook page is complaining about church's. Talking about how they are messing up orders, some chicken not cooked all the way, cold food, skimping on the sides. They act like it's supposed to be a Michelin restaurant. It's friggin church's, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom