Well, I was gonna go get a sausage biscuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You folks will be surprised if you ever try the mustard and ketchup on a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich, but only a very thin layer. Not like the fast food joints where you drink your burger.

And how the heck can aqnyone eat moleasses?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'll have have sausage, eggs, and pancakes with molasses today.
That reminds me of a joke my dad told me...

The mole family is in their tunnel when Daddy Mole smells something. He goes to the entrance, sticks his head out, and says, "I smell honey."

Momma Mole squeezes up beside him, sticks her head out, and says, "I smell honey, too."

Baby Mole goes to the hole and pokes around, but with Momma and Daddy plugging up the hole, no matter how much he tries he can't get his head to the hole.

"Aww," he says, "all I can smell is molasses."

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad ate molasses but i didnt care for the taste so i just used either corn syrup or waffle syrup, i quess i could get to like it if a ate more of it, just like honey a little goes a long long way with me not a true fan of it but do like a little from time to time on a biscuit.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Bethany Facebook page is complaining about church's. Talking about how they are messing up orders, some chicken not cooked all the way, cold food, skimping on the sides. They act like it's supposed to be a Michelin restaurant. It's friggin church's, lol.

That's Bethany for ya. Btw, my chicken (and Grumpy's) was PERFECT. The okra was a little too salty but nothing a splash of ranch dressing couldn't fix ... 🤷

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You folks will be surprised if you ever try the mustard and ketchup on a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich, but only a very thin layer. Not like the fast food joints where you drink your burger.

And how the heck can aqnyone eat moleasses?

Rick ... Sigh ... Wait ... I have to go take another Zofran. That's just awful sounding. (I'm trying to be nice so I don't hurt your feelers. We all know how sensitive you are. 😉)

And molasses is GOOD. But I do like maple syrup better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom