Well, I was gonna go get a sausage biscuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’re getting these weird sleet balls here, guess it’d be hail if there was enough moisture 🤷‍♂️
753EB4A8-FF40-4DDD-8619-577621C15193.jpeg

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edmond cancels school at even the thought of snow or ice. They didn't this morning. Fun times at the High School this morning.
Edmond didn't cancel schools the day it snowed. They canceled the day after when the roads were dry and snow was all melted. Today, school is in session. Tomorrow, probably canceled.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I make up my own sausage briskets with eggs and cheese with a little spread of mustard and horseradish sauce to freeze up for later use on days like this. Microwave ovens were one of my most favorite inventions.

Yep, was paying attention to the thunder myself this morning. I use www.lightningmaps.org to see live real time ground strikes. I have an antenna tip sticking up 72' above the ground level with other antennas below it. I have to at least unplug the coax wires comming down from them from the radios.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing I like about weather like this is sitting at my computer 10’ from the wood stove and watching the birds come in for the sunflower seed buffet and freeze protected water.

I love the Cardinals and Jays. Beautiful birds. I bought some hot pepper coated seeds from Tractor Supply. They are supposed to be a deterrent to squirrels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom