Well, I was gonna go get a sausage biscuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the breakfast at Braums. Very good, quite inexpensive.

With knowing we would have some bad weather as I was buying groceries at Crest Foods this last weekend, I bought a pack of the Extra Crispy english muffins.

I've got an elecric flat griddle. I've got both silicone and metal egg rings. Makes a perfect round egg sized to fit. (You can also get square egg rings to fit regular bread).

Toss in a pat of butter in the egg ring, break an egg into it, get'er cooking.

I put 2 pats of butter on the flat griddle and place a half of the extra crispy english muffin over one the butter pats. Warms it up real nice, browns it, darn good eatin.

Pick out a good quality piece of cheese.

I use any of a number of meats. I like to rotate between sausage, bacon, ham, smoked salmon, a few other occasionally. (The smoked salmon and a little bit of finely chopped onions makes a darn good egg mcmuffin, or a really good alternative to regular Eggs Benedict).

I may have to place a .45 ACP on the breakfast table in case one or more of yall decide to drop in. Nom Nom Nom!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the Cardinals and Jays. Beautiful birds. I bought some hot pepper coated seeds from Tractor Supply. They are supposed to be a deterrent to squirrels.
Tried the bird feed with hot sauce, my squirrels just put on their sombreros and chowed down.

Seriously guys the best breakfast sandwich is sausage, egg and cheese on whole wheat bread with mustard on the egg side and ketchup on the sausage side. Cheese is in the middle of course. But when I am lazy, Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits are in the freezer.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried the bird feed with hot sauce, my squirrels just put on their sombreros and chowed down.

Seriously guys the best breakfast sandwich is sausage, egg and cheese on whole wheat bread with mustard on the egg side and ketchup on the sausage side. Cheese is in the middle of course. But when I am lazy, Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits are in the freezer.

Yuck big time!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody say, Sausage. 😛. Put up a bunch yesterday and still at it today. Tasted every flavor made. Some mighty good vittles Jethro .

Attachments

• 20230129_143034.jpg
    20230129_143034.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230130_153638.jpg
    20230130_153638.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today was my Friday. 🤗

We have a brand spankin' new Church's Chicken across the street from work. Stopped by and picked up some chicken cuz we've only ever eaten KFC. 😳🤔😃🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 OMG!! That is some GOOD chicken!! 😍😍😍😍 I think we will become regulars. Damn that **** is GOOD!

Hey! Did I mention it was GOOD chicken?? Lol

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was my Friday. 🤗

We have a brand spankin' new Church's Chicken across the street from work. Stopped by and picked up some chicken cuz we've only ever eaten KFC. 😳🤔😃🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 OMG!! That is some GOOD chicken!! 😍😍😍😍 I think we will become regulars. Damn that **** is GOOD!

Hey! Did I mention it was GOOD chicken?? Lol
Get some of their pickled Jalapenos to go with that chicken....Pretty good eating....

Latest posts

Top Bottom