Well, I'm No Longer Interested in Australia...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
>has no defense for being wrong for months about covid, the vaccine, and the mandates

yeah yeah i know, crazy this, conspiracy that

You are correct, it IS quite crazy to tie anything I've said to what's going on in Australia. While I'm sure you have some nut job theory that ties it all together, let me speak for myself and say I have said nothing even remotely supporting any of the extensive government overreach there, and especially here. Quite the contrary.

Last edited:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you still been interested in Aus in the past two decades, then you haven’t really been paying attention. They’ve been on this march that even Ray Charles could see was going to end in totalitarian globalization governance.

Same as we are, we’ve just been slower to get there.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised? Sometime in the late 90s, Australians sold 640,000+ firearms to their government in a buy back program. Laws were also passed to enforce firearm licensing, requiring gun owners to prove/demonstrate a "genuine reason" for holding a firearms license. And all firearms must be registered by serial to the owner. Australians bought the big liberal lie and now have the Leftist government they voted for and the tyranny that comes with it. What's next, forced vaccination? You bet! Disarming the people has always been step number one in subjugation. Always followed by an absolute enforcement of the will of the government, dictator or an oligarchy. Australia, a beautiful land, but a fools paradise.

A good read on the Aussie subject: AUSTRALIANS WERE FORCIBLY DISARMED

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m surprised at how consistently and adamantly you’ve argued just to be completely wrong across all points. Still you come with attitude. Lame.

Looks like I have a summer home. If I'm so wrong, why are you two boys trying desperately to bring it up in a thread I have nothing to do with? In terms of attitude, I only give what is given in return. You seem to have a blind eye to that when it suits you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom