Well, I'm No Longer Interested in Australia...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A5F09F72-4144-4455-A02E-072421F08B7D.png

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gut feeling is, This virus, pandemic, lock downs, obvious rigged election, that would not have been possible without mail in voting in the tens, if not hundreds of millions, for the first time in history, the news media including FOX NEWS, enabling this rigged election, NOT allowing the President of the United States to address the American people, between the election, and ingratiation, Military TROOPS with unlimited backup, razor wire fences, guard dogs, surronding the U.S. Capital for the first time in history, including the Civil War, the stagged insurrection that stopped ALL DISCUSSION OF VOTER FRAUD THAT DAY! Locking up, on Trumped up charges, excuse the pun, of any well known person that supports Trump, putting out of business anyone that dares to support Trump, They used to call this POLITICAL PRISONERS, to silence opposition no matter if the Dictators was left, or right wing, and MORE! If anyne thinks all this, happening at precisely the right time, to allow this COUP, was just a BUNCH OF coincidences, they are not thinking at all! Do you think Communist China would like to be able to control EVERYTHING AMERICANS SEE, HEAR, AND THINK? ALL THEY HAD TO DO IS BUY THE CONTROLING INTREST IN STOCKS UNDER FICTISUIOUS NAMES, OVER A FEW YEAR PIROID, OF 7, OR 8, NEWS, AND SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATIONS, AND THEY CONTROL WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO THINK! SEE WHAT I MEAN VERN? GOOD LUCK TO US AND KEEP YOU POWDER DRY!
So, Why are we not investigating the origin of the virus, but we are investigating the so calling insurrection? Fishy

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
because the powers that be want people who refuse to take the Mark to be the enemy of the world. they don't really have a choice now.

not you know.....the people paying and the people who got paid to create a worldwide pandemic in order to rig an election, destroy small business, further erode freedoms, convince people to take experimental drugs (that the very people making these drugs ADMIT the public would HAVE NEVER accepted otherwise), and ultimately causing a massive die off by destroying the immune system of those foolish enough to believe they have your best interest at hear.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
because the powers that be want people who refuse to take the Mark to be the enemy of the world. they don't really have a choice now.

not you know.....the people paying and the people who got paid to create a worldwide pandemic in order to rig an election, destroy small business, further erode freedoms, convince people to take experimental drugs (that the very people making these drugs ADMIT the public would HAVE NEVER accepted otherwise), and ultimately causing a massive die off by destroying the immune system of those foolish enough to believe they have your best interest at hear.
13. Al

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flu is responsible for 50k deaths per year.

The rona numbers have been so over inflated, but some Drs have crunched the numbers and believe the death rate is similar or slightly higher.

The numbers of mutations will continue to increase. Just like them strains of flu change yearly. So yes, they rona will be here.
Death rate is not similar in my experience. I’ve been in the ICU daily since the pandemic started & have never seen death & suffering like this in over 40yrs of practice. We’ve had 10x the death rate than our usual flu rates at the 2 facilities I work at, & friends around the country working in Covid units have worse experiences than we’ve seen here in Ok.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent most of October in the hospital, with Coved. Yes, it was miserable. Still not completely recovered.

Hospital was about half full. Coved wing was half full. No deaths.

Took Wif to a different hospital, today
Again, hospital less than half full.

Maybe a regional thing

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid census is also varies by time. At the worst of the 1st wave the hospital was full & we had over 50% Covid patients , & were overwhelmed. Icu patients overflowing into the recovery room & ER. Then it died down last spring/summer to only 1or 2 Covid patients in the hospital. When the delta wave hit, the hospital was still full, but the Covid % reached 30%. With today’s data, we are at around 8%.
So, we are ok now & hoping another big wave doesn’t hit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom