Well, I'm not engaged anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After lengthy discussions this last weekend we came to the decision that we should go our seperate ways. It's going to be really strange for a while with "nothing" to take up my time anymore. I guess this is a good time start shooting more and finally take up reloading.

All in all, I feel like a little pain right now will have avoided a future mega mess...with children involved (which we don't have right now.)

Any advice you can send my way, go ahead.

I was supposed to get married in July of 2005. In June, she called me and told me it was off. I was upset for a little while, and then realized that I didn't love her at all but was blinded by pressure from friends. Turns out she left me for a guy I know, and good riddance.

In November of 2005, I met the woman who would eventually become my wife. And I have been happy ever since.

I was never happy with the first one... I always felt stressed... And I am very glad that she hasn't seen me since.

For me, it was embarrassing because I had to return all of the gifts we had already received. And being a small town, it made for great gossip.

My biggest loss was a class ring that my grandmother paid for.

I say the best thing to do is move on and put it behind you, at least in my experience. For me, it was a sure sign that something wasn't right there and there was something better available down the road.

And like I said, that something better that I found is made me EXTREMELY happy. Hell, we've been married almost 3 years and the most we ever fight about is cleaning chores. (Well, until we bought the Mini Cooper, and now its about who gets to drive the Mini on trips to OKC.)

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best way to get over a chick is to get under one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AmberLynn
Do you really want a girlfriend? Seems to me like just something to spend money on. I mean, you'll have to take her out to dinner and remember her birthday and all that crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom