Well, I'm not engaged anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
biblical sense?? like turn the other cheek?

There is 15 years between my first marriage (which lasted less than a year) and my second (which has made it to 9).

I can count the number of people I have dated in my lifetime on one hand. (I am not gonna comment on how many men I have known in the biblical sense, but let's just say I don't have enough fingers and toes and leave it at that.)

You will find your soulmate when you stop looking and least expect it. I swear God has a sense of humor, I don't care what the fundamentalists want you to believe! LOL

Just take it one day at a time and have fun ... but be sure and wear your socks!! ;)

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Red Dog is the ****. Dollar beers 365 and who knows what hilarity or stabbing is going to happen.
You're right about the hilarity and stabbings! Come to think of it, the Dog might be the place to go! ( I can't go unless I how out a bit of a beard and wear a baseball cap.... Some unsavory people recognize me that go there...)

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(I am not gonna comment on how many men I have known in the biblical sense, but let's just say I don't have enough fingers and toes and leave it at that.)

I spit out my starbucks on that one!

have fun ... but be sure and wear your socks!! ;)
for reals. Aroud 1 in 5 sexually active adults has an Herpes. And that **** stays with you (quote the hangover)
There are just some things a girl doesn't like to live without once she gets a taste of them ...
ummmm, I'm not touching that one

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the Red Dog. ;)

That place has been there for quite a while. I seriously thought about going there last weekend to have a few beers to celebrate my 60th birthday - hoping to get a free beer since my first time to go to the Red Dog I was underage. June 1971 - told my old college roomie who was with me the first time when he called Saturday night; he thought it was a splendid idea also! Maybe next year.

:drunk:

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom